SHARE Fort Worth brings together 500+ technical sessions and hands-on labs on enterprise IT hot topics such as Security, Mainframe Hardware, Cloud Technology in Enterprise, Zowe & Open Source, and IBM Z.
Be sure to visit Open Mainframe Member booths while you are there SUSE, Broadcom, and Phoenix Software.
To learn more about the event, or to register, click here.
OMP will have several sessions at the event. Please see below for a summary of some of our Zowe sessions:
Monday, February 24
Tuesday, February 25
Wednesday, February 26
- 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM See Zowe & z/OSMF Automating your Change Request on Z. Room 200, Session Number: 26294
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – BYOD Lab: Become a Zowe User. Room 101, Session Number: 26559
- 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM Understanding the Zowe Technology Stack from a z/OS Assembler Developer Perspective. Room 201C, Session Number: 26370
- 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM: Zowe – Preparing, Installing, Upgrading, Extending, Tuning, Diagnosing, Enjoying. Room 200, Session Number: 26646
- 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM: BYOD Lab: Zowe CLI, Eclipse Che4z, GitHub to Endevor Bridge, and more! Room 101, Session Number: 26230
- 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM: How Service Management Unite Exploited Zowe to Make Next Gen Operators More Effective – A Case Study. Room 203B, Session Number: 26959