Through the Open Mainframe Project Mentorship Program, mentees will be able to….
- Expand their knowledge of mainframe technology
- Help contribute to open source projects that will make it easier for these infrastructure applications to run on mainframe.
- Learn crucial skills for a intern to be successful in a technology role within today’s enterprise, including but not limited to project planning, communication, problem solving, and scoping.
- Be exposed to potential employers which help them transition into their career path successfully.
- Learn more about the program and resources at internship resources repository.